Who does not know that, despite regular exercise and a balanced, healthy diet, they sit firmly and stubbornly wherever they are not needed: fat pads on the buttocks, hips, stomach, thighs, upper arms or the face and neck areas?
Liposuction is one of the most popular, most frequently performed plastic and aesthetic operations at the private clinic Dr. Öhler. It is used to remove annoying and disproportionate fat deposits that cannot be combated by exercise or a healthy diet!
However, Dr. Öhler makes it clear: “Liposuction is not a substitute for weight loss, but rather serves to combat stubborn fat deposits and to keep the figure proportioned. Such an intervention must be embedded into a holistic treatment concept of weight reduction, exercise, post-operative follow-up care and a change in diet.” be embedded. "
Immediate mobilization after the operation prevents post-operative swelling. At the same time, the lymph flow is stimulated. The healing process is accelerated through intensive medical-cosmetic treatments as well as lymph drainage and cold packs.
- A cosmetic / aesthetic surgical procedure.
- A permanent removal of fatty tissue in a specific place
- An operation that is usually carried out for purely cosmetic reasons.
- As a single measure, it is never sufficient or never replaces a healthy lifestyle that includes sufficient exercise and a healthy diet.
- Often useful and effective in combination with a tightening.