The top layer of skin plays a crucial role in the natural aging process. It consists of connective tissue and connective tissue fibers such as collagen and elastin. The collagen is responsible for the stability, the elastin for the elasticity of our connective tissue.
Due to the natural aging process, cell division slows down, and the collagen and elastin content is reduced. The skin loses its elasticity and elasticity and leads to the formation of wrinkles. This process is often accelerated by sun, wind, weather, smoking, too much alcohol and an unhealthy diet.
Nowadays, there are a variety of medical cosmetic methods to make the face appear fresher and younger. The starting point for every treatment is an individual skin analysis. The skin analysis determines the moisture, elasticity and firmness of the skin, the wrinkle analysis the depth and origin of the wrinkles. At the same time, skin irritations such as birthmarks and pigment disorders are analyzed.
Active aging therapy
Active aging therapy is a hybrid of microdermabrasion and the active infiltration of highly efficient ingredients. This method is particularly suitable for healthy skin that has lost its shine or has lines and wrinkles.
Microdermabrasion is a physical peeling of the skin. Here, fine crystals are blown onto the skin in a continuous jet via a nozzle. Through mechanical abrasion, the so-called microcrystals remove the uppermost horny layers of the skin and clean the pores of waste products.
Particularly suitable for the following indications:
- Skin regeneration and renewal
- Treatment of acne scars and cornifications
- Pigmentation disorders and age spots
- Skin damage from light and sun
- Skin freshening for a rejuvenated look
Infiltration of active ingredients
- Serum for stressed young skin
- Anti-aging for the skin from 35
- Skin rejuvenation for the skin after menopause
- Regeneration and skin rejuvenation
- Reduction of dynamic wrinkles
- Cell growth and skin regeneration
- Vitamin D: moisture from the sun vitamin
- Magnesium, zinc and copper
- Gentle peeling and much more
The treated tissue is affected by these small micro-injuries formation of collagen stimulated. Within six to eight weeks to step first visible effects of the treatment on.
Up to four sessions may be necessary for an optimal treatment result. The skin appears firmer, younger and fresher. Wrinkles are reduced and significantly tightened.
The 3D laser therapy is a combination of pulsed light, a highly effective laser and infrared light. This therapy causes an improvement of all skin layers in just three days:
- In the 1st step, pigment changes, such as age spots, small veins and diffuse redness, are eliminated by means of pulsed light.
- The second step uses the laser resulting in a reduction in pore size and achieves the improvement of the skin texture.
- In the third step, light is pulsed with infrared. The collagen is tightened and the elastin is strengthenedso that the skin appears smooth and tight again.
Pre-treatment for hyaluron and filler
Hyaluronic acid is a natural part of the human body. It stores large amounts of liquids and is therefore partly responsible for a smooth complexion. Over the years, this memory is broken down and the skin loses its elasticity. Applications with hyaluronic acid can reduce typical wrinkles in the cheek area, corners of the mouth and forehead and visibly improve the skin structure.
Botox, this is the "calming down" of those muscles, the activation of which promotes the formation of wrinkles, so that existing wrinkles are reduced and new ones are prevented. This active ingredient is ideal for smoothing expression lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eyes.
The most important facts about medical cosmetics